Tuesday, July 1, 2008
The 12 Rewards Of Recovery
* Faith instead of despair.
* Courage instead of fear.
* Hope instead of desperation.
* Peace of mind instead of confusion.
* Real friendships instead of loneliness.
* Self-respect instead of self-contempt.
* Self-confidence instead of helplessness.
* A clean conscious instead of a sense of guilt.
* The respect of others instead of their pity and contempt.
* A clean pattern of living instead of a hopeless existence.
* Love and understanding instead of doubts and fears.
* The freedom of a happy life instead of the bondage of victimhood.
Check out the Orange County ACA website at: Orange County Adult Children